Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Residence Permit for parents ??

Umschalten
Residence Permit for parents ??
Antwort
30.12.04 12:43
Hi
I am GC for past 2 years but i have been living here for 4.5 yrs (earlier in work permit ) I am married and my family lives here too . My mother is a widower and she is dependentant , is there any way i can get her a residence permit . other than the 3 months visitor visa
Thanks
Pree
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: Residence Permit for parents ??
Antwort
30.12.04 13:53 als Antwort auf Preethu S.
Hey Pree, happy everything :-)

I really don't remember well but I think I read somewhere that if one has a dependant parent which can not take care of him/herself, like for serious illness reasons or things of that sort, one can apply for a residency for that parent, but you have to already have a PR or something like that. I need to find out in which book I read it and get back to you (later tonite probably, the book is at home and since I moved there are some books I can't find anymore).

D.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18