Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

rentenversicherung/niederlassungserlaubnis

Umschalten
Hey guys,
1- Does anybody know the "geringfügige versicherungsfreie Beschäftigung" (which is in principle 400 euro job on the pension status report) counts for the 60 months of pension required for niederlassungserlaubnis?

2- I am since 2001 in Germany. Did my BSc and MSc in germany and since Nov. 2007 doing PhD in LMU Munich (paying Pflichtbeitrag) as I have a TVL13/2 contract with §16 visa. If I have less than 60 months paid pension by the end of my PhD while starting to work as a postdoc (under §18), is there a way to pay "Freiwillige Beiträge" to the german pension system to sum to 60 months? for example during my 6 years of student life here?

Looking forward to your inputs!
Thanks!
K
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: rentenversicherung/niederlassungserlaubnis
Antwort
11.08.10 11:39 als Antwort auf Kamran H.
What you have written, you are not eligible for NE because you were student all the time.

You paid 60 months pension or not does not matter because of above reason. You need to work at least 3 years (3 years work+ 4/2 years student time) and then you can apply for NE.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.08.10 13:00 als Antwort auf Kamran H.
Thanks UMTS!
But are you certain about this? because last week I was at the ausländerbehorde and the beamte told me that as long as you have a job while applying next year it should be ok. 10 years /2 : 5 years is fine. Any ideass?
Cheers,
k
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.08.10 13:22 als Antwort auf Kamran H.
If they told you, then it should be fine. But i never hear about that only with student time, one can get NE.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.08.10 13:28 als Antwort auf Kamran H.
Thanks again UMTS! Well, at least I should give it a try. I will update here as it proceeds.
But back to the original question:

- Does anyone know whether 400 euro jobs are counted as rente necessary for 60 months? People in AB tell me different things. I don't know whom to believe. Is there a central place (in Munich) to ask for definite answer?

- Can one pay "freiwillige beitrag" to German pension system in cased 400 euro jobs are not counted as rente? for example for the studiumzeit or during the months I worked on 400 euro basis?

Thanks
K
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
11.08.10 15:30 als Antwort auf Kamran H.
i think what ever u contributed for pension , u can claim it back.. regarding NE just

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#9
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18