Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

applying for workpermit discontinuing studies

Umschalten
HI,
I Came to germany in 2005 and i completed one course which ended in sep 2006.Later I joined another course in which I am in 3rd sem.Now I got job offer from a company.Can I go and apply for Workpermit by getting Exmatrikulation from the present course.Or else can anyone suggest me the best way.

Thank you
Prasheel
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: applying for workpermit discontinuing studies
Antwort
21.06.08 13:32 als Antwort auf prasheel yarlagadda.
Yes, it is possible. My suggestion, just go to foreign office with all documents as mentioned in this forum somany times with ur previous course completion certificates. If they ask what do u do now, then answer and say u r going to discontinue(simply, do not overreact yourself).

Do not get exmatriculated before you approach foreign office. I dont want to write negatively and hope you understand.

In my case, they did not ask abt my course completion and it seems its not their job. It depends on the person who handles and ur luck.

All the best.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.06.08 15:08 als Antwort auf prasheel yarlagadda.
hi peek,

well now I am lil bit encouraged tht there was person for whom the positive has happened.
Was it tht u also completed one course earlier?

prasheel
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
22.06.08 23:09 als Antwort auf prasheel yarlagadda.
No, it happened to someone i knew.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.06.08 15:21 als Antwort auf prasheel yarlagadda.
Hi Prasheel,

I am also going through the same situation currently. I completed my Masters in April 2007 and I joined another course in March 2008.

I have been to the district office last week and a lady in the office rejected my application stating that I have to finish my second Masters. It was totally shocking for me !!! She did not consider my application and instead gave me two options:
1. Complete my masters and then apply for work permit
2. Get ex-matrikulation and go to India and apply for work permit.

I asked her whether there is any possibility to get ex-matriculation from the university and then apply for the work permit- she said that I have to go back to India.

And today I have been to the office again for checking my luck but I did not mention that I am doing my second Masters. I have submitted my application in the counter and she said that she will be forwarding the application to her colleagues.

So I am just waiting for the result!!!!!

- IceSpice
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
26.06.08 20:22 als Antwort auf prasheel yarlagadda.
Hi Icespice,

Can u pls tell me wat documents did u submit along with the application.

thanks

prasheel
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3