Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Categories
— 20 Items per Page
Showing 11 results.
Category Categories Threads Posts  
FAQ and important Links!
This place is just for our 'Experts'. Please post useful Tips, Paragraphs of the Immigration Law and Links, I mean the answers of typical and frequently asked questions.
0 554 2343 RSS (Opens New Window)
For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!
Here you can offer things for sale. Hier können Sie Ihre Sachen anbieten.
0 158 427 RSS (Opens New Window)
Help needed!
Dear trust7 community! From time to time I get mails from people who are desperate and who are asking me for help. I try to help, but sometimes I can not. So I ask all of you to visit this new forum from time to time, in case you can help.
0 1366 6104 RSS (Opens New Window)
Integration
Here you can find almost any information regarding a foreigners life in Germany.
0 1411 9549 RSS (Opens New Window)
Job Offers / Stellenangebote
Here you will find new job offers from our sponsor company netWalk IS. In case you want to apply send a mail to job@netwalk.de Please feel free to forward this to a friend, if you think he could be interested.
0 39 66 RSS (Opens New Window)
Meeting the World!
Hi all, my name is Juliana Gonzalez, I am from Colombia. Tell us where you come from and what you have there that could be interesting for the rest of the world. All the best, Juliana G
0 217 1147 RSS (Opens New Window)
Press
The media are the strongest partner in the fight for GCs concerns! Journalists ask me for GC contacts and I ask the GCs to cooperate, if someone is looking for an interview partner.
0 64 264 RSS (Opens New Window)
Recipes
International recipes. Just to share some cooking tips between friends from all over the world :-)
0 32 129 RSS (Opens New Window)
Start Up
For exchanging information about founding a company in Germany.
0 402 2131 RSS (Opens New Window)
trust7 members in your neighborhood
If you are looking for other trust7 members in your neighborhood, just send a message with your City as a topic and do not forget your mail address.
0 162 1029 RSS (Opens New Window)
Visa Questions
Visa related questions.
0 3237 16816 RSS (Opens New Window)
— 20 Items per Page
Showing 11 results.

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124