Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

import and export license

Toggle
import and export license
Answer
5/11/05 3:19 PM
dear friends,
i would like to have information about taking import and export license in germany(to india).i would like to know the procedure and cost to get it.
and one more question, in wchich office can i have the information(permission) about opening own shop in germany.
thanking you,
with love,
indogerman
0 (0 Votes)

Re: import and export license
Answer
5/12/05 12:43 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
hai my friends,
nobody can give answers to my questions, i hope lacrima and dvd didnot read my post.
awaiting the reply,
thanking you,
with love,
indogerman
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/16/05 4:00 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
HI,
I too planning to startup a small business and I had some basic info ..
I think firstly you need to have the permission to do business (selbstandig),and you need to register with the Gewebeamt and IHK.
I had this info but I am still gathering the info,may be someone in the forum had already done this can give more info.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/05 4:52 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
dear matrix, thanks for the information, i have in my visa, Erwerbstatigkeit Erlaubins. in this forum i got replies that with this u can start ur own business, is it true.
about import and export license also can we get the information in the Gewerbeamt or in any other office,
waiting for the replay,
with love,
indogerman
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/05 6:44 PM as a reply to raju khanna.
Hi Indogerman,

What do you mean by licenses? So far as I know, licenses are needed in the case of food, weapons, fruits, vegetable and chemist.

If you already know what would you want to import to Germany for example, you can check zoll.de, they provide you information about tariffs and restrictions.

Hope it helps you
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18