Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Need to Know!

Toggle
Need to Know!
Answer
2/16/09 12:51 PM
I am a master student.Presently doing internship in germany company. I want to know that i got 5 grade three times in one of my examination paper.University told me there that after official publication of result i cant stay Germany no longer. I have visa till March,09. I ask them if take another course in ur university or any other university i can get visa..That time they told me that i cant change my status from another course. For that i need to go back to india and reply.

So i want to ask that is it possible that if i take another course, i can get change my visa. Or any other way is there..Plz help me.

I have contract with my company till May,09 as a intern.On that base i can stay Germany. Or i can request them to give me work permit. I dont have any idea plz help for this also.

Another quires i can get time(visa) to move Germany to India. Kindly give me some idea as soon as possible.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Need to Know!
Answer
2/16/09 4:30 PM as a reply to AMIT SARKAR.
Its true ..
most university in Germnay will cancel the degree if one have failed 3 times in a particular subject.
Some Professor may give ORAL exam as a last chance, try for it.
If last chance oral exam is not accepted then you will not be given any chance in that university to do Master's Degree.

Try to apply for Master Degree in some other university. If you got admitted you can transfer the VISA papers.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott