Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Experiance in ABH münchen for BE

Toggle
Experiance in ABH münchen for BE
Answer
6/10/05 5:47 PM
Hello guys,

Today i was at ABH, münchen. The beamterin was friendly and she immd. found out that i am there for my BE. Unfortunately my papers from stuttgart ABH has not yet come to munich ABH eventhough i moved to munich in oct'2004. Funny is't it..for 2 days post it took them 9 months and god knows how long they need now. I have to call them and ask them to send the papers, probably i go to stuttgart and bring them with me(fastest way) :-)).

I also asked her about my NE, she told to come one month before my visa expires and it should not be a problem to get it.

Lets see first of all when i will get my BE.

Have a nice weekend,

vamsi.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Experiance in ABH münchen for BE
Answer
6/10/05 6:17 PM as a reply to vamseedhar bezawada.
Hi,

what papers are you refering to?

I mean, I needed only my pass/visa (there is all the information that ABH needs). Just curiosity...

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/10/05 7:10 PM as a reply to vamseedhar bezawada.
when ever one register in a new place in germany, the rathaus transfers all the papers to the new rathaus where they register. Those papers i was talking about. They cant just give me an BE without knowing anything about me..

vamsi.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/10/05 7:13 PM as a reply to vamseedhar bezawada.
"probably i go to stuttgart and bring them with me(fastest way)", they will never give it to you.

I had had the same problem when moving from Mainz to Berlin, it took them nearly 5 months to get my papers here.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/10/05 8:19 PM as a reply to vamseedhar bezawada.
When I moved I did not wait it to come.
I called both ABH and aranged that it goes well.
Actaully I did wait few weeks but when nothing happened I called them and got the things going.

So if you do not call it will go very slowly.
And you have to call both ABH. New ABH has to send Antrag for your papers to old ABH and the old one sends your papers to new ABH.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/10/05 11:36 PM as a reply to vamseedhar bezawada.
@Nobody

I know that they dont give me those papers..i was just kidding.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott