Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Help! Intergration course unregular attending can lead to a refusal?

Toggle
Hello people
I was granted a work visa September 2010, and told that i had to enroll into an intergration course, to be able to extend my visa one year later. but since too much workload-8 hours work&3.25hours school, i was so tired and missed lots of lessons with different reasons such as i have headache or cold etc. but somehow i can still catch up and my teacher said i should be able to pass the B1 test.

Now the question comes, i will go extend my visa in June, would they see it a problem that i had so less attendance before (now im more regular attending),would they refuse my visa extention even though i pass the B1? Im really worried. i wish i were stronger and had attended more often.

It would be appreciated if somebody can help me out with the question. Danke.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help! Intergration course unregular attending can lead to a refusal?
Answer
3/12/11 10:35 AM as a reply to Lucy Kuo.
important is to get the Integration course certificate. The attendance or classes does not matter as long as you get the certificate in the allotted time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/12/11 10:53 AM as a reply to Lucy Kuo.
thanks raj!
do your mean the certificate from the teacher or the B1 certificate. im going to extend my visa before i do the test.

and if i dont pass it, there is no second chance to re exam?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/13/11 11:02 AM as a reply to Lucy Kuo.
Hi Raj,

when I attended the course, I remember that reqular attendance was required, otherwise one wasn't allowed to take the test.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott