Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Need Help: losing job after Einbürgerungszusicherung

Toggle
Need Help: losing job after Einbürgerungszusicherung
citizenship einbürgerungsurkunde einbürgerungszusicherung deutsch german passport
Answer
12/28/17 9:42 PM
Dear all,

First of all I want to thank all of you for your help and valuable suggestions during this process. I finally received my Einbürgerungszusicherung. It takes at least 3 months to cancel my current nationality. 

I have a limited job contract. I hope to get extension but still Can someone comment "IF" one lose job during this final steps what could happend. Specially after applying cancellation of current passport.

Any other valuable suggestion regarding the steps between Einbürgerungszusicherung and Einbürgerungsurkunde.

It seems that I am close to the final line but still little scared about the final steps specially due to job contract. 

Thanks again for your suggestions and comments in the past..
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Need Help: losing job after Einbürgerungszusicherung
Answer
3/8/18 2:22 PM as a reply to scor pion.
which country you are from?
Indians do not get einbügerungszusicheurng as far as i know. They vow before the staatsangehörigkeitsbehörde and loose their citizenship after recieving einbürgerungsurkunde.  
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/18 1:10 PM as a reply to javi alco.
hello, 

Indians do not get einbügerungszusicheurng as far as i know. They vow before the staatsangehörigkeitsbehörde and loose their citizenship after recieving einbürgerungsurkunde.  
I have received the mail that my  Einbürgerungsurkunde is ready and can collect it from the Bürgeramt. But during the allocated date, I am planning to be in India. My question are:
1. What will be the content of Einbürgerungsurkunde - that (a) I am eligible for German citizenship and the citizenship will be granted after cancelling the current one OR t(b) hat I already received German citizenship?

2. In the case of (b), whether my Indian citizenship has already become void as I already got citizenship from a different country i.e. Germany.  Will this create any issues when I am traveling to or coming back from India.

Thanks in advance,
Cherian
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/22 8:35 PM as a reply to Killer smile smile.
Great site i love it keep posting more! kitchen remodeling tacoma
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18