Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

I want to help...

Toggle
I want to help...
Answer
5/16/06 1:19 AM
Hello everybody,
I would like to know if somebody knows where is a tierheim where I can help animals? and also if there´s any organization here in Munich where I can register in order to help animals or children in need.
Would be very nice if you can help me, I have Mondays afternoons, Fridays mornings and the weekends for free and I would like to use that time helping others.
Thank you!
Marycarmen :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: I want to help...
Answer
5/18/06 5:37 AM as a reply to maria gonzales.
Please do not understand me wrong but...
You are so...well very, very nice.
Leave animals to nature they are born for that, and children to Goad - he takes care for them too.
We,the mortal people - we need help.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/06 10:45 AM as a reply to maria gonzales.
Hi max,

You're right, animals belong to the nature. But there are injured and sick animals even in the nature. Don’t you think they would need help?

Indeed God cares about the children and the human beings all together and that’s through the people of kind hearts, like marycarmen happens to be. She has the time and money to spare for good causes.

Hi marycarmen,

I wish I could help you, but I haven’t been engaged in such good causes, yet!
Don’t give up the hope! There are people in this forum who care about in-help-need children and animals and I am sure they would gladly help you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/06 2:00 AM as a reply to maria gonzales.
@marycarmen

google threw me this:

http://www.tierheim-muenchen.com/

u cud try similar searches...im sure one of these orgs cud use ur Ehrenamtliche engagement..have fun emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott