Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Work visa for second time travel

Toggle
Work visa for second time travel
Answer
12/18/17 11:57 AM
I have worked in Germany from 17Feb2016 to 31May2017. I am having a resident permit card which is valid from Dec2016 to 09Feb2018. I left Germany on 31stMay2017. But recently I have received a permanent employment offer from German employer and I have applied for work visa on 09Nov2017. A week later I received a call from Chennai consulate and asked me to travel with the existing visa and change there. Then I told i deregistered in Germany and also it is more than 180 days outside Germany. Then they told they will call the immediate monday but I have not received any reply. I have called several times and emailed but no reply. Could you please suggest what I can do. Would it possible for my employer to check at german foreigners office  please help I have to travel by the end of this week. The interviewer also mentioned Bule card on my application.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Work visa for second time travel
Answer
12/18/17 3:16 PM as a reply to Prasad Laxman Reddy.
Hi,

somebody else would have just travelled to Germany and change the employer at the local foreigner office. I am very sure that he would not had to face any problem.

You have been very correct and now you have worries. But your new employer can call the local foreigner office to make sure that everything is fine.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/18/17 3:55 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Detlef,
Thank you for the response,
Can my employer contact the local foreign office? if so will they give my visa status to my employer?
Thanks
Lakshman
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/18/17 4:13 PM as a reply to Prasad Laxman Reddy.
Sure, your employer can contact them.

I do not know what they will tell him.

The Consulate in India already told you to travel. Why don't you simply do this?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/18/17 4:23 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Detlef,
I will ask my employer to do that. 
I have not travelled with my existing visa as the immigration officials may ask like you are out of Germany for more than six months and this card may not be valid. I don't want to take risk so I have applied for fresh. But what might be the reason for getting late. Normally blue card visas will get approved within ten days. Also anything else that we can do to speed up the process? Please suggest.

Thanks
Lakshman
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/18/17 4:38 PM as a reply to Prasad Laxman Reddy.
There are some times in your life when you have to make a decision by yourself. Is the bridge strong enough that I can walk about it or not ;-

I guess more than 90 % of our members would not have think about this very long and just travelled with the old, excisting visa. You have not done this and applied for a new work permit and with this application you caused some work for some officers who already have enough work and you did not make them happy.

Now you can just go or wait, maybe you wait long enough that your new employer finds somebody else for the job.

Do not expect me to decide this for you! And please do not ask more questions. I told you what I would do!

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3