Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

T-COM connection contract

Toggle
T-COM connection contract
Answer
3/19/09 1:20 PM
Hi,
I had a T-com connection contract and this gets renewed every year. Currently for last 2 months I have been receiving bills of around 140 euros per month which is absoultely wrong as I have not used the phone to call any number which can be charged. I have already reported the same to T-com and they said they are looking at it. Infact to be frank, T-Com is cheating now on these things and I want to ask - are there any official process by which a customer like us can complain against t-com that should be legal as well. Also if I want to break the contract with t-com, they create a hell lot of problems, is it possible that if I make a contract with another venfor, then they will take care of breaking the contract with t-com and make a new one ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: T-COM connection contract
Answer
3/19/09 1:57 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
What do you mean they are cheating?
If there's an obvious mistake in your bill, then they will fix this.

Concerning breaking the contract, once the Mindestlaufzeit of your contract is over, you can cancel it and make a new one with another company.

In case you make a new one with a new company without cancelling your current one, then you'll be paying for 2 contracts.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: T-COM connection contract
Answer
3/19/09 3:03 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
there is no way to cancel the contract in between unless u r shifting and their service is not available there.

Or u can file case of harrasement(if 140euro u think is total unjustice and they dont listen to correct it) in court with this high bills and cancel contract + some money .
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott