Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German Work Visa Appointment with Family

I reside in Karachi and have received a job contract from an employer in Germany. My employer also submitted my ZAV application and it was successful. I have all other relevant documents with me and now have to apply for long-term visa. I am married and have 2 kids, aged 7 and 4. I will apply for work visa (Blue Card) while my family members will apply on Family reunion basis. I would be grateful if some one helps me with following queries:

1) Can my family members apply at the same time I am applying? I know that they won't get the visa unless I get the Blue Card, but will the consulate entertain their applications? I just to get their process started so that they won't have to have longer for their visa.

2) Do I need to obtain online appointment for each individual separately (i.e. 4 separate appointments), or will just 1 appointment is sufficient for all members?

Thanks in Advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18