Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

SAP course in Germany

Toggle
SAP course in Germany
Answer
12/28/05 2:26 PM
Hi Guys,

I am intrested in doing a SAP course in Germany.
I would appreciate if any one can guide me (Good institute, English Course, Good price)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: SAP course in Germany
Answer
12/28/05 4:51 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
Hi,
Sap course is available in the "University of Heidelberg" of one year program with six months of studies and remaining internship.May i know from where you are??
I am also interested in the same course,if you are in Germany and got anything more about that ,then please reply.

Bye dude
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/28/05 7:21 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
I remember you talking about this SAP course at Uni-Heidelberg once more but the google searches and the official web sites of the university does not reveal any information regarding the course. How did you conclude that such a course exists ? any links would be greatly appreciated..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/05 12:46 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
visit www.i-u.de
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/05 1:09 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
Well.. that is NOT "University of Heidelberg".. if they market themselves with that name outside of Germany.. that is a big fraud.. Because University of Heidelberg(Uni-Heidelberg) is a german state university with a world-wide good reputation but it has nothing to do with this international university stuff..

this international university looks like to be a "wanna be" University located close to city Heidelberg and the course which they are supposedly offering is not a pure SAP course.. SAP education is just part of their supposedly Master degree..

This master degree is not even recognized in Germany.. I can not find them in the german university accredition list.. http://www.akkreditierungsrat.de/

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/05 1:41 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
Well.. that is NOT "University of Heidelberg".. if they market themselves with that name outside of Germany.. that is a big fraud.. Because University of Heidelberg(Uni-Heidelberg) is a german state university with a world-wide good reputation but it has nothing to do with this international university stuff..

THEY DID NOT MARKET THEMSELVES WITH THE ''UNI HD'' I ALSO KNOW THAT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IU.

this international university looks like to be a "wanna be" University located close to city Heidelberg and the course which they are supposedly offering is not a pure SAP course.. SAP education is just part of their supposedly Master degree..

IT IS A UNI WHERE ITS GRADUATES ARE BEEN EMPLOYED ALL OVER. I KNOW AT LEAST A FEW OF THEM. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM ANY WAY.

This master degree is not even recognized in Germany.. I can not find them in the german university accredition list..

IF YOU SAY, ITS DEGREE HOLDERS ARE RECOGNIZED IN GERMANY, THAT IS NOT TRUE.

I know SAP R/3 and ABAP programming and are taught there.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/05 2:15 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
"IT IS A UNI WHERE ITS GRADUATES ARE BEEN EMPLOYED ALL OVER."

Being employed all over does not mean that those graduates are officially recognized in Germany. Can they officially use "Engineer" title with a project signature right ? when they want to establish a company and sell their services to government institues for example ? What happens, if they decide to go for a PhD degree in a german state university ? is this master recognized by the state universities.. emoticon

Sorry I can not see the name of the university in the official accredition list.. that is what I am telling.. it might be the case that graduates are employed in the industry but that is another story which doesnt necessarily show that university is in Germany accredited.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/05 2:58 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
They also have those titles and can open their own companies if they wish to do so. If it is not a good uni, I think they would have closed it down.

They accepted to do PHD in other german uni. and even some germans go there for their PHD's.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/05 3:22 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
Well I believe you.. but I still wonder why I can not see them in the accredition list.

By the way, university itself is also worried about the accredition.. and they announce that their accredition is "in progress" on their web-site.

http://www.i-u.de/nav-main/discover-iu/news-events/single/article/international-university-in-germany-erhaelt-fibaa-akkreditierung.html

Regards,

Lacrima

PS: Not accredited Universities do not need to be closed down.. their degrees still may be valid in some other countries.. and they can still operate legally in Germany..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/1/06 7:44 AM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
"when they want to establish a company and sell their services to government institues for example ?"

Heh for THAT purpose the recognition of your title by state universities will not help you even a little bit. those two things - i mean recognition of your title and chance to get state contracts - are not related at all ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/26/06 7:07 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
hello
friend i am also intersted inthis if u can reply me
i have actually applied for that
will u help me if u have anyinfrmation regarding this
my mail id is kedarpawgi@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/26/06 7:50 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
hello friends
those who said about the universtiy of heidelberg
then what is this link sugges and wat is
"Fachhochschule Heidelberg"
plese reply
here is site of it
http://www.srh.de/cps/rde/xchg/SID-3F575FEA-84A07EBA/srh_dir/hs.xsl/337_14700_ENG_HTML.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/26/06 8:16 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
The International University of Brucsahl has been around for about 8-9 years. It was founded with the American concept in mind. I know quite a few professors over there. Actually they almost went under a couple of years after opening. It seems that they have managed to get some private companies to invest in their programs.

Sorry, cannot comment on the quality of the SAP program. I would also be interested in taking a SAP course (but part-time and in Munich).

Cheers!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re: SAP course in Germany
Answer
4/5/15 8:51 PM as a reply to Pankaj Daga.
xenon123:
The International University of Brucsahl has been around for about 8-9 years. It was founded with the American concept in mind. I know quite a few professors over there. Actually they almost went under a couple of years after opening. It seems that they have managed to get some private companies to invest in their programs.

Sorry, cannot comment on the quality of the SAP program. I would also be interested in taking a SAP course (but part-time and in Munich).

Cheers!Goodevening,

Goodevening,

My name is Fabrizio , I am a Business Analyst that has been working for a couple of big consulting companies.
I’m taking 3 to 6 months off work to study fulltime and taking some SAP Certifications, while living and studying German in Germany.
At the present time I hired an Indian Tutor to help me (full time) in my SAP Training, but I may think of joining some University courses or short diploma.

Could you give me some help, do you offer something similar to a diploma that I can get in 3-6 months based on SAP FICO, ABAP, and CRM?
I already have an MBA and bachelor from the University of Turin (Italy).

Thanks
Fabrizio
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3