Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

qualification to get money from arbeitsamt?

Toggle
hi! i hope someone can help me here and to know more about german papers. I am a non-eu citizen living with my german fiancé here in germany.i had a work and residence permit only for the job. but,after my 7months contract, we went to auslanderbehörde to extend my visa for the german course and license to get married.So right now i have an anmeldung for the study and extended my stay here in germany.. But,since we got jobless after our contract, i wonder if i could also get money from the arbeitsamt? since my fiancé were getting money from them.. and it's not enough because he also need to support me... I would like to know if i can also get money from arbeitsamt? or is it only a priveledge for german citizen?how can i be qualified to get money and help my fiancè support us for the meantime that he is jobless?

i would appreciate all your answer.thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: qualification to get money from arbeitsamt?
Answer
4/6/09 2:02 PM as a reply to Mary Jane Red.
Hi ,
I am really sorry for your situation. As you have only worked for 7 months on contract , you are not eligible for any unemployment money. Minimum employed time to get unemployed money is 1 year.

bonu
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18