Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

trust7 news!

Toggle
trust7 news!
Answer
5/16/08 2:41 PM
Dear t7 members,

it's been a long time since I published some news. Today I have someting, which should be interesting for some of you.

1. Because there are so many members who run their own business meanwhile, I want to support them. I want to give the free of cost possibility to tell others about their services, to find new clients or partners.

For this reason I will activate www.trust7.de which is only a replica to the .com site at the moment.

Suggestions and reactions are more than welcome!

2. I myself have so much work with different companies, that I am looking for some business partners, to improve trust7 and add new services.

Our community has more than 5000 members and the site counts more than 1100 visits every day.

If somebody is interested, please contact me at my personal mail address dvh at netwalk dot de

3. I wish all of you a great weekend!

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: trust7 news!
Answer
5/20/08 12:56 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hum, kinda strange that nobody (not me) answered on this post, but maybe they did directly to Detlef in private.

I think it's a very good ideas, most for us people who are already running businesses and are willing to get some more exposure and definitely eager to have new partners (at least it's the case for my business).

And as much as I've received from this site, both in advices and in relation, I will kindly be glad to work on its future and see what can be done to enhance it.

If more people are willing to, just let yourself know.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/08 8:42 PM as a reply to trust7.
I agree with NoBody (Man, you have to change your name!)

I did not reply originally because I was not sure what Detlef had in mind. I am moving back to Germany in a couple of weeks and would definitely be interested in doing some work.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/21/08 12:25 PM as a reply to trust7.
Man, I already did when I changed the name of my business from "NoBody Incorporated" to "DWI Technologies", because customers were staring at me strangely, it was a favour for them but a lost of identity for me :-) So please let me at least keep *that* part of my identity.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/28/08 1:43 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi everybody,

to be honest... I am a bit disappointed about your feedback. I am not sure if I should invest the time to set up a website, if there are only 3 t7 members who are interested in this free chance to get more clients!

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/28/08 2:11 PM as a reply to trust7.
Detlef,

Can you send me your email address.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/28/08 9:39 PM as a reply to trust7.
Detlef,

Just to reduce ur disappointment. i can help even if you need any physical presence to do that work, since i am in berlin. I would like to contribute little bit in my free time for the benefits that i get from this site..(free of cost!!!)

I dont have any business though..

Baba,

read the post again. email id is mentioned.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/08 1:01 PM as a reply to trust7.
Dear Peek80,

thanks for your message and thanks for your offer to help! I appreciate this and maybe you can help in the future or, for this special thing, maybe you can program a simple website, where we can publish our members businesses?

I repeat my personal mail address for Baba ;-)

dvh at netwalk dot de

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef

P.S.: To the 'Berliners'... we should meet soon.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/08 1:19 PM as a reply to trust7.
Morgen Detlef,

by the way, I can mention another person who wrote you to your private address and no posted to the forum... did you receive her email?

From my side, thanks a lot for your goodwillness. You were the only universal link between all the GC community. Yes, I stress this point because there are another forums who joined the "Indian GCs" or "Russian GCs" and in all the cases, "foreigner GCs" like me were left outside of those forums.

So from my side, thanks a lot for keep trying and please don't resign to your effort. Don't be disappointed, the "old ones" are still here and you can count on us.

In another brunch, "Ick bin ein Berliner" so count me in for any encounter!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/08 2:26 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi YO,

nice to see you here :-)

No, I did not receive the mail from M. I guess it got loss in my spamfilter. Please ask her to send it again.

And thanks again for your positive comments. I know that I can count on 'the old ones' ;-) and on many 'new ones' too.

I hope that I can manage a meeting soon. Would be really good to see some of you again.

Viele Grüße
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/08 2:46 PM as a reply to trust7.
Good morning to all. Generally, I am silent member of this forum. Trust7 has provided me the required guidance from time to time, so I would like to support it anyway possible for me.

Anything related to technical or implementation in field of Java/JSE/JEE/Web Services/Database, I will be more than happy to assist(Free of cost, 4-8 hrs per week).

I have small company, I can also work together with Trust7 in near future.

Best regards from Munich,

Rajnish
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/08 5:17 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hello Rajnish

Can you give me your email address,Im also working in the same filed but not very experianced.I would be highly thankful if you can assit me in some of my technical queries :-)

my main work is involved with webservices.

Regards

Manish
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/1/08 4:06 PM as a reply to trust7.
just add @hotmail.com to my trust7 user id
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/08 12:55 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi ,

I to a silent member of the forum which has given me a lot of guidance. So it's time to return something back emoticon I am also in the field of Software Development , Java J2EE DB and other. Other then that I am an active member of the company www.internetimm.com . I can offer free services
1. Design
2. Multi Lingual Interface
3. Integration and Development.

Time is a big constraint though, since I have a 6 month old kid emoticon at home ...but I would certainly give my best.

Let me know If I can be of any help emoticon at vivek79@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/08 1:17 PM as a reply to trust7.
Well my help is a bit different ..

If anyone intrested in bodybuilding(not hardcore proffesional level)/Fat reduction, As most of our Indian IT proffessional are affected with beer belly,chubby face I guess:-),

then i can make the correct schedule proper exericse, supplements ....Making a Hardcore IT Proffesional:-)

u can meet me personally in Mcfit berlin (adlershof) in (Monday,Friday,Sunday) nachmittags.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/2/08 2:56 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi friends,

thanks a lot for your offered help! I have you personal mail addresses and I will surely come back to you as soon as I need you.

Have a great week!

Detlef :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3