Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Pension Refund if coming back to germany

Toggle
I wanted to know if I can get my pension contribution refunded. Following is my situation:

I had worked in Germany from October 2005 till April 2008 with a German firm. After that I have left Germany and gone back to India. As per my understanding, nationals from India can withdraw their pension payments after two years of leaving Germany.

However, I will again begin to work with the same firm in Germany from 01.04.10. I wanted to know can I still withdraw my pension which I had contributed from October 2005 till April 2008? If Yes, then what is the procedure for it?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Pension Refund if coming back to germany
Answer
4/2/10 11:45 AM as a reply to Vipul Jain.
No, you will not allowed to withdraw your accrued pension. If you are back for work reasons than it is considered as a long term stay.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Pension Refund if coming back to germany
Answer
4/2/10 3:56 PM as a reply to Vipul Jain.
Thanks for your reply. I have 2 further questions:

1. Can an Indian national get his pension refund after contributing for more than 5 years to the RV?

2. I did not know about BE when I worked here from Oct 2005 - Apr 2008. Is it possible now to get the BE based on my previous contribution to rentenversicherung? And will my previous contribution help me in getting NE earlier or does the 5 year cycle starts again?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott