Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

With NE, can you be manager ( Geschafts fuhrer) of a Company and be employe

Toggle
Hi ,

With NE, would someone be able to be a Geschaftsfuhrer of a Company Ltd A withs its Zweitesitze in Germany and still be employed with Company B.

Company Ltd A has its operations in Germany and is a britisch company.

If this is possible, do we need to inform Comapny B about this or not ?.

Please throw some light on this Topic.

Chaani.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: With NE, can you be manager ( Geschafts fuhrer) of a Company and be emp
Answer
1/26/06 12:59 PM as a reply to DIKKA Chandni.
As far as you declare everything on your taxes declaration and that your contract with the company B doesn't prohibit that (a contract I had with a company some years ago did), then it should be ok.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/06 6:40 PM as a reply to DIKKA Chandni.
Hi Nobody,

Thanks for the reply.

Even though i am going to be Geschaft fuhrer, i will not be working for my Company, but i am the major share holder, but NTL i will check my current contract with the current company.

but quick Question, would it be an issue for companies to allow this. I am not sure on what i would need to ask, because i myself will no way be involved other than Financing it and gaining fromthe income which any way will not be so high in first few years,

Please advice.

Chaani
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/26/06 9:13 PM as a reply to DIKKA Chandni.
"would it be an issue for companies to allow this", yes in case the business you are working in or in which your company is involved is like a competitor because you can get technologies or programs (softwares, applications) from companies to yours.

That's the reason why I'm being extremely cautions at the moment because I myself am on the way of building mine.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18