Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Searching IT job in Nuremberg city

Toggle
Searching IT job in Nuremberg city
Answer
3/19/10 12:31 PM
Hi All

My husband is working with SIEMENS in Erlangen (Germany) near to the city Nuremberg. Currently I am working in Gurgaon(India) in a reputed company. I am having total four year of experience in Software development (JAVA/J2EE). I also wants to shift there with my Husband. What are the chances of getting job there in Germany? What is the market scenario at the moment in Germany. I don't have any work permit with me at the moment for Germany.
If anybody who belongs to nearby Nuremberg then please help me out for finding job
Please give me site names or contact persons name so that I can find out a suitable job for me there.
Thanks
Praveena
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Searching IT job in Nuremberg city
Answer
3/19/10 12:34 PM as a reply to Praveena Chordia.
you can check the website www.monster.de or www.stepstone.de where you will find a lot of jobs...but do u speak german ?? because then probably your choices become limited unless its an international firm.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/10 1:07 PM as a reply to Praveena Chordia.
Hi Amit
Thanks for your fast reply .I dont know German .I have done Sun Certifications in JAVA/J2EE .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/10 1:09 PM as a reply to Praveena Chordia.
ok..as i said it shudnt be a problem unless its an international company ...for e.g. where i work and wid whom i work ..its just German ..so it all depends on your employer but u can always find info. on the sites ive given u ...send in ur CV and see if they agree to apply for a work permit for u..

gud luck !!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/27/10 1:54 PM as a reply to Praveena Chordia.
Hello,
I was just wondering that you said ur husband is working in Siemens and you want to join him...
So ur husband is not helping u with the basic questions and job sites you asked.(No hard feelings)

All the best...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18