Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

How to select new company?

Toggle
How to select new company?
Answer
6/9/11 3:46 PM
As I have told you in other thread that At any cost Im planning to go back to Munich ..

My present company have around 1500 people.Company is financially secure and employ are also secure,paying me good.
Anyhow I have decided to leave the present city/company and start new life in munich.

Im getting offer from munich but im confused ..
I have not too much experiance working with small company like with total 20 people and then 5 r in IT department.
Some company getting revenue from online websites( like holiday ,travel) something like that.
I want to know how much financially secure these company are?
how much is the tolerance these small company can handle ?Since Im in probezeit,If anything get wrong and they have no tolerance,then im out.

Or instead to hurry should I look for bigger company ?

Anyone can give me tips how to search the good company in Munich?

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How to select new company?
Answer
6/9/11 4:05 PM as a reply to Max max.
The risk of getting fired during probezeit in a big company is still the same. With small companies you tend to learn more and take more responsibilities than in a big company. If you are single, then you can take the risk in working with a small company.

you can check the financial status of a company from the following website

https://www.unternehmensregister.de/ureg/result.html;jsessionid=411CE13D3777AF723083E039501B7F64.www01-1

You can see from the "Rechnungslegung / Finanzberichte" whether the company is making profits or not
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How to select new company?
Answer
6/10/11 2:51 AM as a reply to Max max.
Thanks raj ..
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124