Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Unterhaltsbescheinigung Document? -> Taxes

Toggle
Hi all,
As a GC I send money home for the help of my family back there (in Costa Rica). To apply for a tax return for part of this money, the Finanzamt wants to have a so called "Unterhaltsbescheinigung" form to prove my relatives really need that money. The problem I have is that no office in my country will sign this document. Does somebody has experience with this? Have you got signed this document in your countries?

Thanks a lot!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Unterhaltsbescheinigung Document? -> Taxes
Answer
6/1/05 2:49 AM as a reply to green card.
Hi
In Turkey, the Governor(or the person who officially represents the governor) of the city signs such a document.
Dont you guys have Governors in Costa-Rica in the cities ?

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/1/05 8:51 PM as a reply to green card.
Hi lacrima, yes we do have governors but they do not sign these things. Our system considers such information as private sphere, so no government office will put a stamp on the "Unterhaltsbescheinigung".

Anyhow thanks for the information, at least now I know somewhere else it does work!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/1/05 9:22 PM as a reply to green card.
Either you can get this signed by a NOTAR or by some gazetted officers from your country. It worked for me.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott