Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

HSMP for UK - which website is the best?

Toggle
Can anyone say, which consultancy or website is best to apply for HSMP, UK?

Regads
Anbudan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: HSMP for UK - which website is the best?
Answer
8/22/05 3:08 PM as a reply to Raj S.
Hi,
this is the official website
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/working_in_the_uk/en/homepage/schemes_and_programmes/hsmp.html?

It is time consuming and costly to apply for HSMP. Sometimes their reason for rejection is downright ridiculous. HSMP is nothing but a money spinning machine for the UK government with nothing in return for you( min 315 Pounds). It is enough stupidity to apply directly and downright dumb to apply through a cosultany.

Search for HSMP forums and find the problems of it. It is money better spent on a H1B visa instead.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/05 6:11 PM as a reply to Raj S.
Hi raj

As u said,
which consultancy or who is the best contact person to get H1B or Green card for US?

No.1
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/05 6:35 PM as a reply to Raj S.
Hi Anbudan,

There is nothing like No.1 in consultancy firms. If you have any contact in US ask them if any agency they know is willing to process H1 for a fee. Forget about GreenCard. That comes into picture only if you are already in the US and working. Try www.workpermit.com if you want to know what is what.

Raj
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/23/05 7:33 PM as a reply to Raj S.
I tried Workpermit.com, I even went to their offices in London, but it's better to have a UK based address so that they can do the consultancy free.
But I gave up on them, and tried to focus more on Germany, not that they are bad anyway. I was even able to get the receipt they gave me in my taxes last year.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18