Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Recipes

Indian shops in Hamburg

Toggle
Indian shops in Hamburg
Answer
6/27/06 9:31 PM
Could anyone provide useful tips and shop addresses for Indian Groceries in hamburg.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Indian shops in Hamburg
Answer
6/28/06 2:29 AM as a reply to Shankar Raman.
Hello sgiyar,

I don't know any place, but there are Shikara restaurants in Hamburg (it is a chain, I think). Go to Sternschanze and ask them, it is close to Sternschanze S-Bahn station. If you leave the train station, there is a cafe called "Oma's Apotheke" on the left in the street. Go to the street on the right. There you will see Shikara Restaurant. Ask them. I am sure they know some place.

Another Shikara is close to Fabrik (a disco/bar for concerts) in Altona.

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/28/06 11:23 AM as a reply to Shankar Raman.
Near Hauptbahnhof go to Lange Reihe or walk around Steindamm area..You will find a lot of Indian shops. Also One near S Wandsbeker Chausee on Mencksalle opposite Aldi you have a Indian shop. Have fun Indian shopping..Can also contact me if you have probs on amolp76 at yahoo dot com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/29/06 9:22 PM as a reply to Shankar Raman.
Hi there,

I got a job in Hamburg. I have to start that job in 1st of october. We are looking for an appartment from 15th of September. Could anyone please give me some links to find an appartment in hamburg (Haarburg). Or any sort of information/help is most welcome. asmfiroz@yahoo.com

Regards-
ASM
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Re: Indian shops in Hamburg
indian shop grocery
Answer
10/8/12 9:15 PM as a reply to klenze17 holmenkollen.
For all the friends in Germany, this is a highly recommended online shop for Indian/Pakistani grocery with home delivery option and consumer protection of Amazon. Customer service is really good and you can tell them what you want. Give it a try.

http://www.amazon.de/b/qid=1349707755?ie=UTF8&me=A1IPO06O17GYMX
Or try without hesitation
www.get-grocery.com” to get des ka maza in perdes
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7