Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Einburgerungs problem!!

Toggle
Einburgerungs problem!!
Answer
7/12/09 1:57 PM
Hi everyone,

Ihave run up against a problem and thought id take the help of my trusted trust7 Forum :-)

I have applied for Einburgerung in NRW and have a better job in Baden Württemburg.I was told that i all my papers were okay and that i had a good case and would get the Einburgerung in 3 Months.its been 4 months now and i havent heard from them.

I have three questions please

1. Is it okay to go to them and ask them about the progress? ( they seem to be pretty sensitive to everything) and can i honestly tell them that i plan to move to a new Bundesland?

2. when I meld myself in Baden Württemburg will that mean that my case will be moved to Baden Württemburg from NRW and start all over again?

3. Is it true that Baden Württemburg is a difficult Bundesland to get Einburgerung done?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and welcome

Thanks

Shel
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einburgerungs problem!!
Answer
7/13/09 7:02 PM as a reply to Sheldon Fernandes.
1. Just ask them about the status.
2. Yes. It'll be transferred and the process will be kind of restarted...will cost time.
3. No idea.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/09 1:02 PM as a reply to Sheldon Fernandes.
I have the same questions as “shelart”.
I apprciate some more openions!

How about keeping the Anmeldung in the current city?
Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/16/09 1:49 PM as a reply to Sheldon Fernandes.
Repeating the question!
Would it be a feasible idea, not to change a residence (anmeldung) when changing job, to ansure smooth running of Einburgerungs process and avoide increase in process time?
Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/16/09 1:58 PM as a reply to Sheldon Fernandes.
>>
Would it be a feasible idea, not to change a residence (anmeldung) when changing job, to ansure smooth running of Einburgerungs process and avoide increase in process time?

Find out how long it takes in the new city. Sometimes it is advantageous to do it as the process finishes faster.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/16/09 4:48 PM as a reply to Sheldon Fernandes.
In the case the new city would be slow..
Do you see any complication in keeping the residency in old city?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/16/09 5:05 PM as a reply to Sheldon Fernandes.
Also, if you change jobs, you are supposed to notify the citizenship office as it represents a significant change in your circumstances.

Do consider the fact that they might ask you for documents again towards the end of the application.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/16/09 6:09 PM as a reply to Sheldon Fernandes.
Yes one should inform them for a job change. But he may not have to change his city of residency along with the job change. He can still keep his old house to keep Anmeldung.
even if thay at the end of procedure, one should tell that he did not change the city due to citizenship in process.
would there is some thing wronge?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/16/09 6:44 PM as a reply to Sheldon Fernandes.
No, nothing is wrong. However, when one does a job change, one again is back into probezeit. The authorities might again ask for 3 salary slips etc. and these could add further delays. I am not sure but it is still worth considering.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott