Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

extension of fach praktikum

Toggle
extension of fach praktikum
Answer
2/24/05 11:12 AM
I have one year visa for fach praktikum which is going to end very soon,

my company is ready to extend for another year..

the AB or Arbeitsamt will have any objections against it,,

the 2nd question ::::
I have finished my master degree in 2004 march,

as I already have this one year visa for fachpraktikum am I eligible for the one year visa for searching a job,

pleade advise,

kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Re: extension of fach praktikum
Answer
2/24/05 11:40 AM as a reply to sudheer kumar.
hai kumar,
giving one year visa for job searching is applies to the people who finished their studies after jan 1st 2005.
but i dont about your visa extension for fach practicum, but i heard that that fachpracticum is only for 1 year, but any how i hope the other friends in the forum may know better.
all the best,
indogerman
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/05 11:44 AM as a reply to sudheer kumar.
I think you are eligible to extend your praktikum upto 1 more year. you even do not need Arbeitsamt permission. Only the Auslanderbehörde can issue your permission.

no, you are not eligible for 1 year job search visa. 1 year job search visa is given immediately after your study.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/05 12:17 PM as a reply to sudheer kumar.
Hi kumar,

I would like to talk to u on telephone, if u dont mind plz let me know ur telephone number and also personal email-ID.

Or u can call me on my mobile 01799437761 or evenings home zone number 08212471928, or just drop me an email at vempati_germany@yahoo.com.

Regards,
Vempati.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3