Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Marriage certificate verification and exact procedure?

Toggle
Hi Friends,

I would like you to share your experience regarding Marriage certificate verification for Spouse visa. I am facing same situation and I don't here any news from embassy or local authority here. I would be glad and really helpful of you please share your opinion, experience. Thanks.

aryan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Marriage certificate verification and exact procedure?
Answer
11/24/05 9:52 PM as a reply to raj aryan.
Hey i hav also the same prob except my wife is in d and i have applied the visa.If im not wrong this is the process that is going to happen for this visa process.

1First apply the visa in the german embassy of home country.(all docs varified and submited).

2 These docs sent to german local ABH and then the officer there varify the other person(u) there.From people view i feel that this person is the one who creats the whole delay.

3 He varifies the other person(ur) docs there and then ask the home embassy for enquiry of marriage.
4 Now the home embassy will send ur wife letter to deposit (in india 15000Rs) for the inquiry.i dont know today what is the exact procedure they use but i hav heard that they hire some private detactive agencies.
I think this homework u have done also to put ur name in ur wife passport (i did it on my pass today) as i have heard form someone in the same related thread it is better so that they will not think too much.
5 The detactive submit the report(hopefully positive) and this report is sent to the corrosponding AbH office in D.
6Now finally that officer ask u in germany to submit some more docs and conformations at the end..
7 finally he send his approval decision to the embassy ur home country for granting visa.
8 ur wife will recieve finally a letter from embassy that visa is being issued pls come with ur pass.

I dont know how much time will it take but as i have read most of the people thoughts they said the problem is mainly in AbH due to there lazyness..

And i think other things u also know that to call them or meet them again and again etc.
If anybody reading and feel my info is wrong then pls correct it.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott