Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

APPLYING EU BLUE CARD GERMANY

Toggle
APPLYING EU BLUE CARD GERMANY
Answer
5/14/12 1:59 PM
Hi,

This is sandeep and i would like to know more information on applying EU blue card.

I have completed my Bachlor Degree of Engineering in Computer Science from India and currently have 8 Years on expereince as a Software Engineer.

I am currently working with a German company on a sponsored visa (work permit)through an India based service company which has its registered office in germany and my annual salary is 44K Euros.

I am very much interested in settling down in germany for a long term and would like to know more information on EU blue card.

I would appreciate if someone can help me out on the below queries

1. With current salary and visa which i am having in germany, can i apply for a EU Blue Card ?
2. Where can i find the pre-requiste documents that are required for applying EU BLUE CARD ?
3. Do we require germany language certification for applying EU BLUE CARD ? If yes then whats the minimum level required ?

Thanks in Advance
Sandeep
0 (0 Votes)

Re: APPLYING EU BLUE CARD GERMANY
Answer
5/14/12 2:10 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi Sandeep,

Sorry to say but did you try searching this forum before starting a new thread on this topic. This topic has been discussed recently and very well explained already in one of the threads created by supersid. Even Detlef has a dedicated website for this topic.

I can provide you the shortcut for those links but again try it yourself and if you still have any questions of course use the already created thread.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/14/12 4:52 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi Sandeep,

maverick is right, but I will give you the useful links:

http://www.facebook.com/trustseven

http://www.bluecard-germany.com

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/14/12 6:23 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Thanks guys for ur response.

I will definetly go through ur links and get back to you for clarifications

Bye
sandeep
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/19/12 10:26 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi everyone,

Do they require germany language certification for applying EU BLUE CARD !?

Thanks in advance,

Nika
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/12 12:41 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi Detlef,

Thanks for the great information and I'm looking forward for EU Bluecard (Germany) from 01-Jul-12.
Before applying the EU bluecard I think we need to have an Job offer mandatory.
And I'm struggling to search job in Germany related to my profile in the internet.
I'm having 8 yrs of exp. as Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant.
Can anyone help me how to search the job/consultant of my profile ?

Regards
Vijay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/21/12 3:13 AM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi,

There are plenty of IT Jobs in Germany overall, all depends on your skills and your objectives.
I would recommend you first to look at monster.de and register your profile in xing.de.

Second, try to apply only for big international firms that are based in Germany. I did worked for Siemens, Ericsson, Oracle here in Germany, and I remember we did hire a couple of guys directly from India.

In my current firm ( no need to mention the name), we need a couple of SW dev and testers, but for C++/Unix development.

Are you by any chance an expert in those topics?

Regards
Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/21/12 9:24 AM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi,

I am a programmer. I have 5 years experience as Dynamics developer.

Is it possible to find a job without perfect Germany language?

Thanks in advance.

Nika
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/21/12 1:20 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi Alex / elis1983

I have vast experience on software Testing field( C & C++ and .Net). I worked in Germany more than 6 years and I can manage with German Language ( Though not fluent as a native German).

Can you help me out to get a Testing job at your company? I was in Germany around 7 years with NE after that I came to India.At present, I am in India. I am very eager to come back to Germany again. My private id: littlegroup555@gmail.com

Regards
Anbu
0 (0 Votes)

Alex
Answer
5/21/12 1:39 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi Alex,

Thanks for the opportunity.
I wish I could have some exp. in C++/Unix.
But I'm having exp. in Oracle EBS.

Thanks one again for the oopportunity.

Regards
Vijay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/12 4:29 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi Alex ,

Can I have more destetails about the testing profies you have.

Please share more info on srinath_pa@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Srinath PA
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/30/12 5:49 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi Alex

I am a programmer. I have 5 years experience as Dynamics developer.

Is it possible to find a job without perfect Germany language?

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/30/12 7:50 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi guys,

(sorry if I overlooked it...) but I dint see anything relating to ....

Does the blue card make any difference for those who already posses a Niederlassungerlaubniss (NE) in Germany. Based on the infos circulating on the internet, it seems for ppl willing to apply for work permit in Germany.

Another thing, is the blue card something different from Daueraufenthalt-EG which also (as per my information) allows one to work within the EU.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/31/12 2:06 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hello,

To my knowledge, both types of German cards you describe can only be obtained after five years of residence in Germany. The Blue card can be obtained without the requirement of a ‘history’ of residence in the country you want to work in.
In your situation the blue card might be interesting if you want to work in another European country.

The Blue Card is EU-wide and really aimed at educated persons and they would only need a job-contract to apply for the card. There are no language requirements set, but it would be handy to speak at least English. German people speak English very well. I don’t thing the blue card is issued at this moment in Germany, it should be later this year.

Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Eligibility..EU BLUE CARD GERMANY
Answer
5/31/12 11:50 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Do we need hold a degree Qualification to have a BLUE CARD in germany??

someone please reply
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/1/12 12:47 AM as a reply to Sandeep G.
About the Bluecard!
The so called Bluecard is a modification of the excisting immigration law. It makes it easier to get a workpermit for Germany. NE means 'Niederlassungserlaubnis' (unlimited Residence permission) and you can get it now after 5 years and with the Bluecard you will get it after 2 years (with German language knowledge) or 3 years (without language knowlegde). There are other possibilties to get NE too.

Find the details on our websites,
http://www.bluecard-germany.com

Some more infos on:
http://www.facebook.com/trustseven

I get many calls where people ask me, if they can apply for the Bluecard already. Here comes the answer: No, you can not apply for a workpermit under the Bluecard sheme before the Law has come into effect, probably on the 1st of July. Most of the officers at the German alien departments even know about the Bluecard, or they know less than we do ;-

Before a new law (Gesetz) comes into effect it has to be published in the so called 'Bundesgesetzblatt'. Here comes the link to their website, where you can check yourself if the Bluecard Law (Gesetz zur Umsetzung der Hochqualifizierten-Richtlinie der Europäischen Union) has been published:

http://www.bgbl.de/Xaver/start.xav?startbk=Bundesanzeiger_BGBl

The new Bluecard law has not come into effect yet. So everything is unsafe.
If and how the Bluecard will help people who are already in Germany... we will learn this later.

By
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

RE: APPLYING EU BLUE CARD GERMANY
Answer
10/1/12 5:53 PM as a reply to Sandeep G.
thanks for all the information guys

jual beli
iklan gratis
0 (0 Votes)

RE: APPLYING EU BLUE CARD GERMANY
Answer
4/13/14 3:04 PM as a reply to Alex Master.
Hi Alex/elis1983,

I have 5 years of exp in c/c++/Linux . Could you please tell me do  you have any positions currently with your company now?

Thanks,
Ajith
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3