Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Nadra Birth Certificate Or Nadra Marriage Certificate Register Pakistan

[font="Franklin Gothic Book"]Hi folks,[font="Franklin Gothic Book"]I thought to post it here who ever is needing to recent immigrate to canada , normally Birth Marriage Certificate From From Pakistan Union Council is essential for such need . i was worried with the same aspect but a friend of mine in Pakistan recommended these guys (In highlighted links) to obtain following documents : English Marriage Translation Of Nikkah Nama duly attested by Notary Public And Foreign Affairs Pakistan English Birth Translation of your Birth Certificate duly attested by Notary And Foreign Affairs Pakistan Nadra Marriage Certificate of your Manual Nikkah Nama duly attested by Foreign Affairs Pakistan Nadra Birth Certificate of your manual old birth record or with the help of your cnic`s / nicop it is obtainable and duly attested by Forein Affairs Pakistan. any one can apply even if he / she is from UAE , CANADA , Saudi Arabia , Australia , United Kingdom etc.[font="Franklin Gothic Book"]you may also need Police Certificate Character Certificate from Pakistan. this is mainly because it is required in later after express entry entity form forcanada specialy for those who are going through either assesment skrilled like WES , IQAS , CES ,ICAS etc through pakistan evaluation from IBCC ,HEC , HSC or HSSC / MAtric or Inter Board Pakistan where people mostly immigration from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and other cities of Pakistan[font="Franklin Gothic Book"]all these were accepted and either its Nadra Birth Certificate From Pakistan or Nadra Marriage Certificate From Pakistan just give it a try to these guys. at first i was worried with forge of documents took a chance and they couriered me the documents here. they were authentic and verified and also gladly accepted. it was worth. highly recommended to get in touch with them even if you may not have complete or any documents missing still they can sort it out for you.[font="Franklin Gothic Book"]you can visit this page to help you (copy and paste followed l i n k on your browser) goo.gl/ir265k Best of luck
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott