Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visit visa for wife

Visit visa for wife
Answer
10/24/17 8:22 PM
Hello All,

I am student of Master's and currently doing internship for 6 months in stuttgart. I want to bring my wife on visit visa. I have few questions regarding that:

1. Do i need to provide verplichtungserklaerung or showing sufficient funds in her account in India is ok?

2. What should be minimum size of the house required for two person?

3. As I am a student , how much money i need to show in my blocked account. I am also getting stipend around 900-1000 euros.

4. If i provide verplichtungserklaerung and mention that it is for my wife, do I need to provide marriage certificate? 

5. I heard that sometimes visa get rejected mentioning the reason that you will not comeback after the visa expiration. What document should be given to show that the person will return back apart from return tickets? (my wife is working currently but planning to resign before coming, so providing document from company is not possible).

Thanks in Advance!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18