Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse visa help-more time needed for apartment lease

I have a question to ask. My husband applied for a visa and me (I leave in Potsdam) have received a post from the Ausländerbehörde asking me to provide a document that I have enough living space for both of us. I manage to find an apartment but the contract signing was delayed so I will sign a document for a new apartment lease that is big enough for us in a week and the documentation will be ready in total probably in two weeks. The problem is I need to send the documents to the Ausländerbehörde ASAP, they need to receive it by 30th of October. My question is: can this be prolonged (the end date which I must provide the documents). I plan to write them an e mail to ask for a prolongation and for them to give me the option to get this document. Have anyone had some similar problem or have any knowledge if this prolongation is possible.
Any help will be appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18