Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Job Visa in Germany

Toggle
Job Visa in Germany
Answer
10/21/17 4:50 PM
Dear All,

My brother is going to complete MBA soon from a German Uni. He is now looking for job. I been to Auslander Behörde yesterday to know about job Visa. They told me there are two options 1. Blue Crad  or 2.  find a job according to his study. I know blue card has some salary range but Aüslander behörde could not tell me what is the salary range for other job without a Blue card?

Please let me know your experience if you do a job without Blue card after the completeion of your study here.My biggest concern is salary range? If you know then please share.

Please let me know what is the difference if someone does job with or without Blue card?

Regards
Mora
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Job Visa in Germany
Answer
10/28/17 9:21 AM as a reply to londonusa2000@yahoo.com MO RA.
Hi,
I did not get any reply yet. Could someone please be kind to reply my questions.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18