Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

NE+GmbH - working on other countries?

NE+GmbH - working on other countries?
Antwort
29.10.08 22:44
Hi!

I am looking for information, preferably from real practice, on rules regarding the following:

If I have a company like GmbH, and I have Niederlassungserlaubnis (non-EU citizen), can I take contract work through the company in other EU countries? It is clear that I cannot work directly as freelancer - I'd need EU citizenship for that. But I think that if the payments are done to the company, there are no limitations and I can move freely within EU countries in Schengen zone.

Thanks in advance!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: NE+GmbH - working on other countries?
Antwort
30.10.08 00:47 als Antwort auf i k.
Hi,

look at the "Van der Elst" ruling in google (here a link to some background):

http://www.workpermit.com/netherlands/employer_van_der_elst.htm

so yes, in some eu countries it could be possible, but expect redtape, the issue obviously will be whether your company is really a company, so they might want to see your records for the last years, others will flatly refuse. The problem obviously is the loss of flexibility, so actually clarifying with the embassy might be the way to go.

Also converting your NE to Daueraufenthalt-EG could also help and it might be easier this way, unless you want to go to ireland the uk or denmark.

Btw, this is not legal advice.

Cheers,
-a
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7