Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Congratulations to Italy!

Toggle
Congratulations to Italy!
Answer
7/5/06 2:35 AM
Hi,

I want to be the first who says: Bravo Italy! They had been the better team and they did beat Germany. Congratulations!

Nevertheless, I am proud of the German team, who fighted until the last minute and I am proud of our country, because we had been and we still are a good host for the visistors from all around the world.

A nice weekend to all of you and...
viele Grüsse aus Berlin :-)

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Congratulations to Italy!
Answer
7/5/06 3:54 AM as a reply to trust7.
This time, knew Germany would be out since this morning, yo uknow why? Because it's always the opposite of what I predict which happens, and as you know my brother lives in Italy so I couldn't support them but Germany, and what had to be done has been done.

Let's hope they will get the 5rd place Saturday.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/06 11:02 AM as a reply to trust7.
Let's hope they will get the 5rd place Saturday.

Umm, you mean, 3rd place?

NoBody, what happened to the FAQ page you were preparing?:
http://trust7.com/en/forums/faq_and_important_links/faq_or_not_faq_that_s_the_question

And also, to the web developers: Please find a way to speed up search functions. The search performance of the web site just simply sucks... No one therefore tries to search the questions answered and repeat those again and again...

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/06 2:09 PM as a reply to trust7.
Yeah, I meant the 3rd.

About the FAQ, I will submit it to Detlef's approval when I'll be back from London and see how we could integrate it.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18