Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

International artists

International artists
Answer
5/16/12 2:03 PM
Hello everyone emoticon

I am a performing artiste and choreographer in an Indian classical dance form with over a hundred performances and a professional background.

I moved to Deutschland in early 2011 with my husband who works here.My Visa states that i can work only under the permission of the Auslanderbehoerde.
I approached the Rathaus who forwarded the request to ZAV and my application for being a freelance artist has been denied without having seen any detail about my career in dance.I was told that first i need to start with being employed and then move to freelancing.I have requests for teaching,performance and workshops which i could do as a freelance artist.I am currently missing so many opportunities because of the delay

Does anyone hold any experience or knowledge about how and when can one apply for being a freelancer.Would be of great help.Thanks emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott