Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Working permit(have German Bachelor degree) but nw with master visa student

Toggle
Hi,
Anyone has experience converting to a working permit in germany?
My case is abit different from some of those in this forum. I have completed my bachelor in Germany.
And after that took some time to find job, unfortunately could not find. And only after i extend my student visa to continue master(thinking that go for another study since cant find a job), then i get interview and get the job. The salary is 40k Brutto per year. Is it possible to convert my current master student visa to working permit? And if possible, what is the procedure?

Thanks in advanced.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Working permit(have German Bachelor degree) but nw with master visa stu
Answer
10/16/17 1:01 PM as a reply to kongkew lee.
kongkew lee:
Hi,
Anyone has experience converting to a working permit in germany?
My case is abit different from some of those in this forum. I have completed my bachelor in Germany.
And after that took some time to find job, unfortunately could not find. And only after i extend my student visa to continue master(thinking that go for another study since cant find a job), then i get interview and get the job. The salary is 40k Brutto per year. Is it possible to convert my current master student visa to working permit? And if possible, what is the procedure?

Thanks in advanced.
Please contact your Aussländerbehörde and politely ask them about your interest in quitting studies and joining this company.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Best regards, RV++

P.S: If you finish your Masters, you might get a better pay to qualify for the Blue Card.

P.P.S: This is not a legal advice!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18