Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

regarding family reunion visa

regarding family reunion visa
Answer
11/30/09 8:11 AM
hello to everyone here ,first of all i will say u guys are doing great work in providing guidance to people and i really appritiate all the work.

Little background:
i am a pakistani and was went to germany in 2004 on student visa ,there i became friend with a german woman who is a born german but her father is pakistani and he mother in german and living in germany since 30 years now,due to some family reasons i was unable to finish my studies and came back in 2005 but later in same year after some months of my come back ,my german girl friend came and we got married in year 2005 ,the marrige took place in pakistan,she lived about 3 and half years in pakistan with me and my family on the basis of dual nationality as her father is pakistani.
Current position
now in june 2009 she went to germany to make prepirations so that i can apply on the basis of family reunion visa,it has been 2 months since i have applied for family reunion visa and my wife has completed all the formalities i,e wohnung,job,i also gave my interview 2 months ago in german embassy in pakistan and even passed the german language test as i speak fluent german,

now the embassy told me that they will call me when there is something,as my marrige papers are gone for legalization,i just want to ask if anyone knows how much long it will take as the woman in rathaus told my wife they are waiting for my marrige paper to come and then they would make the visa descition,so i am just waiting for a phone call from german embassy,just want to ask if anyone knows how much more long it would take !!!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: regarding family reunion visa
Answer
11/30/09 12:44 PM as a reply to adnan shamsi.
Generally it takes around 3months. But in some cases even 6months or so.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/09 1:00 PM as a reply to adnan shamsi.
then i wish it would not be more then 3 months coz everything which i or my wife have to show according to family reunion visa is complete ,still thanx for sharing ur information with me !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/09 2:36 PM as a reply to adnan shamsi.
My wife applied from Karachi this year and it took 3 months for her to get the visa.Hope it helps.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/30/09 6:03 PM as a reply to adnan shamsi.
it did help dude,i only pray for success !!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott