Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Green card holder to work in the weekend - Very urgent

Toggle
Hi all,
Today i gone to Auländerbehorde in order to get the work permit to work during the weekend and during the free time. They gave me one form Vermittlungsauftrag and they said this auftrag should be filled by the person who is going to give me the job and i should return back to them. After they will be sending the request to arbeitsamt with this form and my green card permit. If arbeitsamt says ok then they can give permit to work. I am really need in your advice and suggestions. whether anyone is working during the weekend or during the free time ???? if some one knows tell me how to proceed the things. I said about the law §46 they said its applicable only to IT jobs. Not with the job other than IT. I really need some persons suggestions..
Thanks alot
sriram
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Green card holder to work in the weekend - Very urgent
Answer
6/24/05 6:11 PM as a reply to Sriram krishnan.
How can we help you when we know nothing?
What visa do you have?
Binded or not?
For how long?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Green card holder to work in the weekend - Very urgent
Answer
6/24/05 10:09 PM as a reply to Sriram krishnan.
Hi
I forgot to give the information...I am living in germany for 3.5 years. 1.5 years as a student, i studied here and for the past 2 years i am working as a green card holder. In my passport its written as

Arbeitserlaubnispflichtige Erwerbstätigkeit nur mit gültiger Arbeitserlaubnis gestattet. Selbständige Erwerbstätigkeit oder vergleichabr unselbständige Erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet

So i cant work. In Ausländerbehörde they ask me which rule and which paragragph in new law states that i can work as partime. If i can show them something about the law of working during the weekend then i can get the workpermit....please give some idea to proceed,,
Thanks in advance
sriram
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3