Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

VFS in Hyderabad

Toggle
VFS in Hyderabad
Answer
10/13/08 1:28 PM
Hi,
i want to apply Dependent visa for my Fiancee on Dec 15th (after my marriage on dec 12th).
But at that time she may not complete her German course (or she may not get certificate). in that case can i apply for appointment in VFS. or we should go with Language certificate.

Because presently there is no course is avialable for A1 level (in Goethe hyd). is there any alternate for the completion of this course in Hyd?

Any of you having Experince..help me.
thank you
Srinivas
0 (0 Votes)

Re: VFS in Hyderabad
Answer
10/13/08 3:21 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Monday to Friday
08.30 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
06.12.08- 08.01.2009
Registration from 11.09.2008 onwards
(Payments by cash or demand draft only)
approx. 5 weeks
Level A 1 (Summer)
Fee: INR 10.100
5 sessions per week (270 minutes with 2 breaks)
140 units per course
Progress 1 Level
Course book: Tangram 1

To enroll please contact our language office.

I took the above info from Geothe Institut India.

Say suppose your wife registers for this course take a letter from Max muller bhavan that your wife is a bonafide student and will be taking her A1 exam on so and so date and submit both your applications together. Its very sad () that there are not enough courses available while you are looking to enrol. Its clearly mentioned that courses from other institutes will not be accepted in the info sheet of family reunion visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/08 4:14 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi,
You can do the course elsewhere and apply for the exam at goethe institut as external candidate and get the A1 too.
The A1 exams will be at the end of every month at goethe instituts in chennai, blr too. So one can go to chennai or BLR to take the test.
hope this helps.. emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/08 4:24 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Oh good to know that external candidate option is available in India too. Thought this option is available only in Germany.

Sinu@
Call Max Muller Bhavan Hyd/chennai/bglore and ask for the exam dates and register for the exam.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/08 4:29 PM as a reply to ka sr.
It is possible and the fees is also on the goethe websites and one has to just register and take the exam with the inhouse A1 students.. the fees is just a bit more than internal candidates.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/08 4:46 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi
thank you very much for your replays.
do you know what are the other institutes in hyderabad offering German courses.
i know Cifel(have to enquiy) and RK math(presently there is no batch).
is there any other institutes?

thanks in Advance
srinivas
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/08 6:43 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Dear Srinivas,

To apply for dependent visa you dont need A1 certificate copy at the time of application. All you need is the receipt for payment of A1 course fee at Max Mueller. You can send the certifiate to the consulate at a later time as courier.

Check with VFS. They will give you this info.

Nirmal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/08 7:59 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi Nirmal,

thank you for info. tomarrow i will call VFS.

by the way are you from Nirmal (Adilabad Dist) ?

txs
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/14/08 6:33 AM as a reply to ka sr.
Dera Srinivas,

You are welcome.

I am not from Nirmal. It is just my first name emoticon

Nirmal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/14/08 9:37 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hello

I was recently advised by my company,s visa handling firm that language requirement can be waived if spouse is university graduate.The only thing you need is to attach a letter saying she is interested in learning language and will join courses once she reaches germany.

You need to check with embassy and discuss this.

I just checked there is a document on german consulate in chennai website where it outlines that.

You could print it and take with you.

Although , personally I support language requirement since in India u can learn it more flexibly and cheaper.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/15/08 1:33 AM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi Sandeep,

you are right, even i myself support learning language before somebody comes here.
the thing is in hyd Goethe institute very few options (only 1 batch at a time if v are late then we have to wait 3 months for the next batch) are there to start.

thank you for your info.
Srinivas
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3