Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

NE application under 63K

Toggle
NE application under 63K
Answer
4/30/09 11:03 PM
Dear Friends,

After going through all your opinion in this thread to apply NE under highly qualified category( 63K), I applied for my NE in mid of march in Welcome Center at Hamburg. After 4 weeks of wait today I got a following reply from them

"the working agency has reject the Niederlassungserlaubnis. But we can change your working permit into a undependable one so that you can work without the specification refering to your employer. Please make an appointment for the change."

I kindly request you all to let me know, How to process further on this, and is there any chances to get it.

Currently my package is 68K still why my application was rejected..?

Should I contact them with details of AufenthaltsG
§ 19.

thanks in advance

Regards

SUSH28
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE application under 63K
Answer
5/1/09 12:14 AM as a reply to sushma narayan.
Freelancers cannot apply for this NE. For more information: http://trust7.com/en/foren/integration/ne_for_highly_skilled_anual_salary_63000_euro

Get the reply in written form and ask them under which law item they have rejected your application. If you already got the writing, go to a lawyer with that to get professional support. He should go to court. Roughly speaking you must be able to win the court case and get this NE. If you win the court case the local authority is obliged to pay your lawyer expenses, too. Detlef knows VPMK lawyers who are familiar with Alien Law and this NE.

I am also in Hamburg and I also got NE §19. Due to security reasons I cannot write my email here. Could you please ask Detlef to give you my email? Write an email to me. We can meet in Hamburg. We can talk about this issue.

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/1/09 2:36 AM as a reply to sushma narayan.
Hello Klenze17,

Thank you for your feedback, will try to meet Welcome center to get to know the reason for Rejection and if they site any reason will ask for it in writing.

mean time could you pl help me in understanding and further documents which I need carry. I forgot to mention in my last posting that when I applied for NE they asked me whether I know how to speak in German, since I did long back basic course for couple of months I told them the same.

just wondering this could have been the reason for rejection..!

Once again thanks Klenzen17.

I will contact Detlef to share your contact so as to discuss on this.

Thanks

SUSH28
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/27/09 10:37 PM as a reply to sushma narayan.
Just to let to know the community about the status of this application:

After so many difficulties, troubles, sush28 has received his NE AufenthG §19 just today. For this we had to prepare a very strong letter to Alien Office.

This case was in Hamburg. It took about about 5 months to get the permit. Just another example that NE AufenthG §19 (Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte) is very difficult to get in Germany.

Congratulations, I wish you a happy future in Germany!!

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/27/09 11:48 PM as a reply to sushma narayan.
@klenze17

great job dude................and congrats sush28
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/17/11 8:05 PM as a reply to sushma narayan.
@klenze17:
Hi,
Could you please send me your email at mariam_qau@yahoo.co.in so that I can discuss our case with you to apply for the same category?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott