Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Stupid situation: Einbürgerung

Toggle
Stupid situation: Einbürgerung
Answer
6/23/07 6:17 PM
Dear Mr.Detlef & Other friends,

I need assistance from you......please reply.

I am living in Bayren, Last year i applied for Einbürgerung every thing was fine, i given test of language also very difficult test of political system of Germany, lot of papers etc etc etc.....
When i applied for Enbürgerung i was on working status, after 9 months of application i got a letter from Govt.(Regierung) please inform if any change happened in your life like address change, jobless etc.Unfortunately i loose my job on the same day of that letter & company given me kündigung on the bases of "Betriebsbedingte Kündigung" and it was not my fault, fortunately i found a new job after one and half months, and i informed them again that i got job again.They answered that they asked from Arbeitsamt that i have rest 170 arbeitsloss-1 days, i must have minimum 360 days arbeitsloss then i would be able to get Einbürgerung.
They have delayed my case till next year. I am really in a stupid situation.What is that , What is that, What is that ? After so much struggel, too much papers , too much wait ..............

Detlef please guide me what can i got ? I have "Rechtschutzversicherung" should i go to lawyer ? or its useless ? can any body else comments ? I am having the status of NE.

- Is it a new rule ?
- When this rule came ?
- why dont they told me when i applied for
Enbürgerung?
- Is their any chance to fight against this
through lawyer ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Stupid situation: Einbürgerung
Answer
6/23/07 11:47 PM as a reply to a a.
Hi

You wrote:
"They answered that they asked from Arbeitsamt that i have rest 170 arbeitsloss-1 days, i must have minimum 360 days arbeitsloss then i would be able to get Einbürgerung."

I don't fully understand your partially mixed German-English sentences. Please post the exact German wording of the letter.

Theoretically, if you have a job again and still fulfill all other requirements then you are entitled to naturalization. I am not aware of any "minimum 360 days arbeitsloss" whatever that means..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/07 2:49 AM as a reply to a a.
@lacrima

The Govt. meant that he is eligible for only 169 day of ALG, their prerequisite is 360 days of ALG. They just want to make sure that he has paid enough unemployment insurance to secure him one year of livelihood without job. How stupid is that :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/07 4:28 PM as a reply to a a.
Hi lacrima & Akshay,

I declare it again in short

I have been living from the last 6 years and some months, having status of NE. I have been doing jobs in different companies during 6 years and have been taking ALG for short times too in different times, now they "Department of Einbürgerung" asked to Arbeitsamt how many rest ALG-1 days i have(How many days can i get ALG-1) and these were 170days. Now Department of Einbürgerung saying me that they will wait for this case till next year if you continuously do your job without problem for that period then you would be able to get 360-Days ALG, then we would see your case again.
They delayed my case till next year. You know what stupid is, one year before when i applied for Einbürgerung nobody told me this thing & during this one year period they have been demanding different papers , Family-Book ,Test of Language,Test of Political System etc etc. and after providing that all papers, language test, political system test even in 100% marks now after one year they are saying so emoticon although i am on status of work not on ALG.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/07 5:58 PM as a reply to a a.
Are you in probation period ? Is your contract unlimited ? is your job secure ?

I believe that they think your livelihood is not secured by your present job.. what might make them think like that ?

It would be still interesting to read the exact wording in the letter, where they explain you are not eligible.. they should have mentioned some kind of law paragraph or smt in that letter which supports their decision..

My rough guess is that they are doing it by this "securing the livelihood" requirement..

If I were you, I would ask them in written form, what is the legal basis they are leaning on, when they postpone the decision(if it is not clear on the letter which you already have) and I would mention the requirements in §10 and emphasis that I fulfill those requirements.. a lawyer might be also helpful, if you arent able write such a letter with legal content..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/07 3:16 PM as a reply to a a.
@jalal,
By the time, when you applied for Einbürgerung, did you fulfil the 7-year + §43 Absatz 3(Bescheinigung von BAMF).

If not, then perhaps, it was overlooked or treated differently.

BTW, with Arbeitslosengeld I, there should not be problem that your case is put for 1 year.

Due to your various time Arbeitslosigkeit, Amt seem to be suspicious and might want to confirm your period of ALG-I. This is stupid, but its like that.

If your pursue legally, if fear, instead of reducing your case-time, it might end up in more wastage of time :-)

I just am trying to overcome with this "vor and Nachname" thing, to get a Bescheinigung from local Konsulate of my country to avoid extra headache.

Otherwise, after the processing, one need to correct name according to German law (Vor u. Nachname).

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/07 4:50 PM as a reply to a a.
@lacrima

Here is the legal basis for that

8.1.1.4 Zu Nummer 4 (Unterhaltsfähigkeit)
http://www.info4alien.de/einbuergerung/gesetze/starvwv.htm
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/27/07 4:22 AM as a reply to a a.
Hi Dears,

First of all many thanks for your answers, some more informations to declare it more.

Time period of application is ok, I have job and for unlimited time, as i said i started newly so that is why surely probational period.

Now the question is can i go to court or get a help with lawyer in this case or can lawyers help to proceed it ? Its stupid to wait one year , in one year any thing can happen and all my previous kündigungs were betriebsbedingt(company problems not workers fault). Even my wife is German too. I am the only one who works, my salary is also as our IT rates.

A big question is what should i do now ??????????
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/27/07 11:10 AM as a reply to a a.
@jalal,
now, with this new info. I mean, that your wife is German. Then, I think, you should have done this long ago. Because, I think, one may apply for CZ, after 3 years of marriage with a German.

But, on the other side, I would advise you to wait, as what they wrote you, seem to be in accordance with the Law(see reference of Akshay).

But, if someone, highlights some law paragraph, where you are eligible, then you should not wait for 1 year.

If you have Rechtsschutz, try some Lawyer from Mr. Detlef to get the info.

Gruss,
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3