Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Regarding visa change on deputation

Regarding visa change on deputation
Answer
9/27/17 10:54 PM
Hi team,Iam on deputation in Germany from Indian company and i have resident permit valid for three years valid till sep 2018.
 I have got local German contract and applied for blue card and also i have resigned from my current indian Company and now my current company threatening me to send me back to India .I will be getting my new blue in december only through post confirmation and it will be  valid from december19 which is my new date of joining new company .
Now the problem is if  my current company  send me back and invalidate my current visa and resident permit then through which visa i will come back from India.
Iam afraid i cant come on current company visa  if they invalidate it  ,shall i apply for job search visa during the tenure iam serving in India before going back to India  for 1 month tenure.
Need your advise.

+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18