Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Job in Indian Consulate ! Any information

Toggle
Hello,

I am living in Germany on spouse visa.

Does anybody have a knowledge on finding a job in Indian consulate.

Is it a pure government job/selection based on written exam? What is the proceedure?

If you know something, please share it.

Thanks in advance !
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Job in Indian Consulate ! Any information
Answer
12/28/05 1:06 AM as a reply to J R.
To get job in indian consulate you just need to contact them and apply with your resume. It is not a pure government job. Its kind of private job. No written exam. Only some staff is appointed from india and those people are government employees.

If need arises, Counsulate also employ people living locally. There are many local people working in indian consulate.

Working in indian consulate may be good for your resume, in case you will be moving to some other country, but its not so lucarative. They take too much work. I knew one indian lady, she used to work many times till 10:00 in evenings.

Rest you can try and don't go by my comments. Have your own experience. Go to indian functions and try making friends their. This will help you to makes contact there and to know if any position is vacant.

Best of Luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Jobs in germany ! Any information ?
Answer
12/30/05 10:03 AM as a reply to J R.
hello,

This is kiran from india,Actually i'm looking for a job in germany so i request if someone can give me the guidance how to find a job in germany.

applying through websites it hasent help me out i tried in many ways !

email id :- kiran651@yahoo.com

regards
kiran
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7