Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

How can I find a job in Telecom Billing in German?

Umschalten
Hi Everybody,

I have been a member in this forum for about 2 years (despit I am not a GC holder)

My question is: How can I find a job in Germany in the area of Telecom Billing (BSCS 6)? Can you send me sites, consulting companies etc?

Thanks Everybody emoticon

Hesham
Egypt
0 (0 Stimmen)

Re: How can I find a job in Telecom Billing in German?
Antwort
05.12.05 16:55 als Antwort auf Hesham El-Sheikha.
http://www.meinestadt.de/deutschland/jobs
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.12.05 02:02 als Antwort auf Hesham El-Sheikha.
DvD:

Thanks a lot emoticon But this site is in German emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.12.05 08:10 als Antwort auf Hesham El-Sheikha.
DvD:
Thanks again for the link. You sent me just what I asked for emoticon but actually I made a spelling mistake. The title should read "How can I find a job in Telecom Billing in GermanY" not "in German"

is there any links in English? Thanks again and have a nice day emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.12.05 10:10 als Antwort auf Hesham El-Sheikha.
I would not advice you to use job search pages in english. evn if it exist it will be only a small % of jobs. this link has EVERY job that goes through AA. and you do not need that much german for job search.

anyway it is not important if search page is english. important is advertisement, and adv. can be on any language that compyany choses but mostly on german.

so LEARN litle bit german or you will have to search in 1% of jobs which are on english.
than add your billing condition and you are on 0,001 % of all jobs.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.12.05 15:26 als Antwort auf Hesham El-Sheikha.
DvD:

Thanks again for your response. I will improve my German (I already started to learn it). I have a wide spectrum od skills in the IT Support field but I do not know what is HOT and in big demand in Germany now. Billing is the current area I work for now and I know that billing ppl are well-paid (well, I can tell that from the money we pay to our consultants ;) )
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
06.12.05 17:07 als Antwort auf Hesham El-Sheikha.
but the question is why you want to come to Germany? as DVD told you of your chances "0,001 % of all jobs" this means there is no chance!

just to learn German will not help. German market is very tough when it comes to language and companies hire people when they can speak at a good level the German and you cant speak good german until you are in Germany. IT skills are important but not as import as German language skills. In your case, you can succeed only if the people of yours skills are very very hard to be found here and you have much luck!

Therefore suggestion would be to concentrate on english speaking market (like UK) where you can get a chance. Other option would be to come to Germany for study, complete it and then you can use your experience in Telecom to find a job here. Students get a one year job search visa.

Good Luck !
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18