Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Deregistration from City Hall

Toggle
Deregistration from City Hall
Answer
9/16/11 4:54 PM
Hi All,

I have been working in Germany since August 2007. My present contract is up to May 2012. I have more than 60 days of leave remaining. I am planning to move to homeland (India) and take up a job there from June onwards. I plan to move out of Germany in March and to utilize my leave for the remaining period (april-may 2012). I am carrying NE under AufenthG 19.

My questions are
1) Is it possible for me to do as mentioned earlier?
2) How is it going to affect my pension refund?
3) I plan to return within six months and deregister from the city hall (if everything in India goes well). Is it mandatory that I should have a rented apartment in Germany during this period (from April to deregistration date?)
4) Is it necessary that I should contribute to social security and health insurance during the period when I am not here (April to deregistration period?). I have salary up to May. After that I do not have any income

Your valuable inputs are highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

CSI
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Deregistration from City Hall
Answer
9/18/11 1:53 PM as a reply to Sajan Daniel George.
I honestly believe that you are either complicating the whole issue or your description is not clear and straight forward to answer.

Here is my understanding.

a) You are planning/preparing yourself for 2012.
b) You have a Work Contract till May 2012.
c) You currently have a NE.
d) Until May 2012 - You would have 60 working days vacation remaining ?. Is that right ?.
e) you want to plan your vacation based on this and leave to India to utilize these vacation in India.
f) Starting June'2012 you want to start working in India.

Assuming all the above information is inline with what you describe, here is my take on your questions.

1) YEs it is possible.

2) No effect on pension. You are on Full salary until end of May 2012.

3) De-registration from City : You seem to make it complicated with the way you are planning.
If you want to retain Germany as your lebensmittelpunkt, then yes you need to have a house on your name and you need to keep the registration and also declare Year end taxes here in Germany as well.

4) Yes you have to contribute.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Deregistration from City Hall
Answer
9/19/11 12:35 PM as a reply to Sajan Daniel George.
@S Germany

Thanks a lot for the information. My situation is same as that you depicted here.

thanks again
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18