Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Verpflichtungserklärung(formal obligation letter)

Toggle
what is the procedure for obtaining a verpflichtungserklärung(formal obligation letter) and are the documents required to submitted bz the host at the Ausländerbehörde? i need a verpflichtungserklärung(formal obligation letter) instead of the blocked account for the proof of my financial means to apply for a long term student visa from India. Please let me know the maximum validity possible for the same.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Verpflichtungserklärung(formal obligation letter)
Answer
9/24/17 12:19 PM as a reply to Areeb.
Verpflichtungerklärung will be issued by the Ausländerbehörde of your Sponsor !

Though the prerequisite is either Verpflichtungserklärung or Sperrkonto für the duration of your Study period multiplied by 720 EUR per month, recently I experienced that Ausländerbehorde asked me furnish Sperrkonto as well for my Invitee before issuance of Visa. So I suggest you to prepare both, as otherwise your Visa Application might get stuck last minute.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Verpflichtungserklärung(formal obligation letter)
Answer
1/3/18 9:03 AM as a reply to Richtig ..
hello,

can a close german friend issue me a Verpflichtungserklärung to join them in Germany? and how long can it be for? and does it always work

thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18