Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
NE for Child
Answer
10/20/10 11:39 PM
Hi All,

I have NE under §19 Hochqualifizierte category.

Auslandbehörde told me that my Wife will get NE based on 5years continuous stay here. My Son was born here and soon it will be 5years of stay for him as well. But ABH said my Son would get Aufenthaltstitel till the age of 16.

Someone had mentioned in this forum that as per § 32 or §33, even Child is eligible for NE at 5 years. I just checked both these gesetz paragraphs, but nowhere there is a mention about NE for Child.

Is a Child born in Germany also eligible to get NE after 5years os stay ? Would be thankful for your advise on this subject.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE for Child
Answer
10/21/10 12:10 PM as a reply to Richtig ..
What is the advantage of a child having NE?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/21/10 12:36 PM as a reply to Richtig ..
Thanks Raj.

It is not for the sake of any Advantage. Rather I have to be specific with Gesetz Paragraph when I fill the Antrag formulare for my Child.

I just want to follow the Gesetz Rules and Standard procedures.

Would appreciate some other members having similar experience related to Child's NE.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/21/10 1:37 PM as a reply to Richtig ..
I think your child will be eligible only for AE till the age of 16. But if you plan to take GC then all the family members can apply together.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/21/10 11:24 PM as a reply to Richtig ..
Raj,

I think you are not clear.
As per this paragraph the Child is eligible for NE: Correct me if I am wrong.

§ 35 Eigenständiges, unbefristetes Aufenthaltsrecht der Kinder
(1) Einem minderjährigen Ausländer, der eine Aufenthaltserlaubnis nach diesem Abschnitt besitzt, ist abweichend von § 9 Abs. 2 eine Niederlassungserlaubnis zu erteilen, wenn er im Zeitpunkt der Vollendung seines 16. Lebensjahres seit fünf Jahren im Besitz der Aufenthaltserlaubnis ist. Das Gleiche gilt, wenn

Also, you have mentioned about GC.
Does one can opt for Green Card even now ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/22/10 1:07 PM as a reply to Richtig ..
@Richtig

>>Niederlassungserlaubnis zu erteilen, wenn er im Zeitpunkt der Vollendung seines 16. Lebensjahres seit fünf Jahren im Besitz der Aufenthaltserlaubnis ist.

I would read this sentence as when he finishes 16 Years of Age and at that point already has a 5 year residence permit, he may get a NE independently

GC = German Citizenship (yes...possible to confuse it with Green Card...but it doesnt exist since many years)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/27/10 3:25 AM as a reply to Richtig ..
If one of the parent is eligible for NE, the child will receive an Aufenthaltserlaubniss which will go until the date of his/her 16th birthday and when that date is reached, he will be eligible to request a NE for him/herself.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18