Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Survey needed from members with NE and potential NE applicants.

Toggle
Dear all,

I have observed this forum for a while. Over the last few months, clearly there seems to be more successfull cases now and generally there are also people with more optimistics remarks. However, there will always be people who just joined this forum and need to learn experience from others to prepare themselves for the ultimate meeting with their respective Beamter in their respective local offices.

Some points to discuss perhaps:

I have the impression that the success of getting NE depends a lot on the experience of Beamter and the city you are in. For cities which deals with many professionals, perhaps the experience of Beamter is better and you get "professional" services. In small cities, luck become important. After following the forum, sometimes I get confusing replies and feedbacks because I do not have any ideas which cities these feedbacks are from. Also under what conditions (contracts) the applicants apply NE.

I hope we can contribute to some survey to help potential NE applicants.

Some of the questions are perhaps:

a) Do you need 5 years of working at Germany to get NE?

The answer is no, if you qualify §19 (NE for high qualified professional) - Do we have statistics how many of us have done so without 5 years under this category. Please state your cities. The critical point here is how you can convince Beamter that you satisfy §19 without having high earning salary.

b) If you do not go for §19 under the new immigration law, what sort of contract you need after 5 years to get NE.

There seems to be 3 categories.
(i) if you have no job offer after 5 years, how long will they give you a temporary working VISA ( I have read, perhaps 18 months)

(ii) if you have job offer but limited contract, how long will they give you a work permit ( perhaps 3 years)

(iii) if you have job offer of unlimited nature, very likely you get NE after 5 years of working.

It is not easy to summarize all the necessary points in proper framework, I hope this is a good starting point to gather experience and also to link to other websites where people have shared successful experinces (e.g. connecting Indian)

Best of luck.

JIM
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Survey needed from members with NE and potential NE applicants.
Answer
4/4/06 2:37 PM as a reply to Jim Dav.
Dear all,

I wonder if anyone has considered this. After 5 years of GC and fulfilment of 5 years of working in Germnany (e.g. 2000 to 2005), you now found a job in another EU country (2006), e.g. Austria. After working 1 year at Austria, you now have a unlimited contract with a new job at Germany (starting Jan 2007). Is it possible to take this unlimited contract to apply NE using the 5 years of work at Germany (2000 to 2005).

Perhaps this is not possible, however, I wonder others could comment this based on their understanding of the 2005 immigration law

Thanks

JIM
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Survey needed from members with NE and potential NE applicants.
Answer
4/4/06 2:55 PM as a reply to Jim Dav.
"you now found a job in another EU country (2006), e.g. Austria."

i would apply for NE having that job contract in Austria in hands. as for your question - if you did not loose your residence permit due to 1-year-absence, why not? you don't have to work 5 years in order to be eligible for NE, it is only required that you lived here legally for a five years period

"I have the impression that the success of getting NE depends a lot on the experience of Beamter and the city you are in."
"I hope we can contribute to some survey to help potential NE applicants."

Mannheim will be a special case, i assure you ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott