Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Got it --- Freiberuflicher Tatigkeit - Free lance Consultanting Visa

Toggle
Just to update,

I have a BE status and I applied for Selbstandige initially. I was told to get 500,000 Euro and employ 5 Germans.

I came back in this forum and asked questions around. Also read the law. So, there seems to an exception in the law that if you do not want to setup a company but at the same time want to work as a consultant, then the Visa officer needs to get an approval from IHK / chamber of commerce that you can conduct free lancing in the your cliamed speciality.

In my case, IHK sent a letter back to the visa officer that they had no problem and eventually I did get this Freiberuflicher visa on my passport.

So, I think all I need now is a tax consultant and ask him to get a VAT for me, and I can bill companies.

In Summary, Freelancing without NE is possible.

Special thanks to Detlef for helping me out!!

j
0 (0 Votes)

"So, I think all I need now is a tax consultant and ask him to get a VAT for me, and I can bill companies."

No, next stop for you: the Finanzamt of your town, go there and register as a freelancer and you'll get your Ust-Id. per post 1 or 2 weeks after your registration, the tax consultant has nothing to do in that process.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Hello J,

Congrats man that you could get them to give you this permission. Just to have some idea, how long did it take for you? As I have heard it takes between 6-8 weeks. Did it take so long for you?

In fact if you don't mind I would like to speak to you to get some more details. Could you kindly drop me a mail at "reachsank@yahoo.com" please.

Thanks J.

Cheers.
0 (0 Votes)

Congratulations!!!

Would you please tell what's the difference with your fomer BE visa? They changed it all or just add some line or parragraph or a sticker?

thanks a lot!
0 (0 Votes)

Hi All!

Answers below,

- The whole thing took two weeks - time it takes IHK to answer back.
- cost 30 euros
- benefit --> can take contracts + can also work full time

for info, I am palcing the cover letter used,

I think what worked was that a definate contract was on offer that attached with the cover letter and that the Officer was in a good mood.

I wrote the cover letter, business plan and resume in plain english and asked a friend ot translate it.

Hope this helps others,
br,
j

Anschreiben
Von: xxxxxx

An die: Einwohneramt - Ausländerbehörde
Munchen
XX.XX.2008

Sehr geehrten Damen und Herren!

Ich habe zurzeit das Visa für "Unselbständige Beschäftigung gestattet Selbständige Tätigkeit nicht gestattet."

Ich möchte das VISA erweitern für "Selbständige Tätigkeit"
Um dieses Visa zu Erlangen, erlaube ich mir auf das Gesetz zu verweisen:
§ 21 Selbständige Tätigkeit
(5) Einem Ausländer kann eine Aufenthaltserlaubnis zur Ausübung einer freiberuflichen Tätigkeit abweichend von Absatz 1 erteilt werden. Eine erforderliche Erlaubnis zur Ausübung des freien Berufes muss erteilt worden oder ihre Erteilung zugesagt sein. Absatz 1 Satz 4 ist entsprechend anzuwenden. Absatz 4 ist nicht anzuwenden.

Ich habe das Angebot für einen Freiberuflichen Vertrag über sechs Monate,
startend mit xx 20xx und endend mit xx 20xx. Der Vertrag ist mit
einer Vermittlungsagentur (xxxxx) die mit Siemens zusammenarbeitet als IT Berater für Mobilfunknetzwerke in München. Ich habe eine Ingenieursausbildung mit mehreren Jahren Erfahrung in der Mobilfunkindustrie.

Wenn ich das Visa für "Selbständige Tätigkeit" erhalte, kann ich das
Angebot annehmen und für mich eine Steuernummer beantragen.

Vielen Danke für Ihre Bemühungen!

XXXX

Anlagen zu diesem Schreiben:
- Vertrag mit der XX
- Lebenslauf
- Business Plan
- 5 Jahre green card Erlaubnis für Deutschland
- Kopien der Zeugnisse meiner Abschlüsse Bakkalaureat Ingenieurswissenschaft

BUSINESS PLAN
2 Pages - Very simple

Freiberufliche Tätigkeit als Berater für die Mobilfunk- und Kommunikationsindustrie
XXXXX

Aktuell angebotener Vertrag für die freiberufliche Tätigkeit:
YYYYY

Ausblick über die Freiberufliche Tätigkeit:
YYYYY

Finanzielle Planung:
YYYYY
0 (0 Votes)

@jamnazar

BTW didn't read your letter in full but the singular of VISA is VISUM, some kinda latin thing :-)

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Dear sir,

i am zaheer live in pakistan,i did My gradution from pakistan,by prrfession i am a machienset,i am 35 years old i have 5 years of working experince in UAE,
i want to move pakistan to UK

how i can apply for TIER-2
it is necessery for you to get invitation from UK eployers
very important thing u have to show 23000 Uk ponds for the last Twleve months
i need your help to come out this presure
tanveer_dilawar@hotmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

>>i want to move pakistan to UK

be my guest. think UK will sink under the sea due to the sheer weight.

>>how i can apply for TIER-2
it is necessery for you to get invitation from UK eployers
very important thing u have to show 23000 Uk ponds for the last Twleve months
i need your help to come out this presure

You are in the wrong forum and also wrong country.

Improve your English before moving to a English speaking country
0 (0 Votes)

@zdilawer

.....i am a machienset,i am 35 years old i have 5 years of working experince in UAE...

In UK there is a big demand for highly qualified people with working experience in class-1 countries. The fact that your highness hail from Pakistan is an added bonus to claim your fortune in UK.

...u have to show 23000 Uk ponds for the last Twleve months....i need your help to come out this presure..

I don't know about other trust7-members but I am for sure here to help others.

Like all good things in life, everything has a price. I have sent bank details to your exclusive email addresss, please transfer some money to your poor indian brother in germany and let us prey together to allah.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott