Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Job Chances :-(

Toggle
Job Chances :-(
Answer
6/6/08 1:43 PM
I working since one year.but due to economic reasons company is not extending my contract.So for next it is ending on 31st july and now i have to reload my guns and go for job hunt again :-(
Im not in touch with job market since one year so i would like to know from you guys about my chances again to get job.

In short my stats are:
One year experiance in germany

Worked with finace company with diff bank partners.
tech:
Worked with JAXWS2.1,Axis,Jaxb ,EJB,Mysql,JSF,JPA,webservice securities through WSIT,Glassfish,Tomcat
mostly on the middleware part.

So what r my chances to get the job befor end of 31st july with one year xp and searching criteria ganz germany except south part, i dont want to go for ALG.

I need ur motivation.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Job Chances :-(
Answer
6/6/08 8:46 PM as a reply to Max max.
Hello,

For the first glance, you can search in available jobs in your area of interest and start applying to that positions and check the response. By doing this way you can first judge yourself about job market.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/9/08 12:24 PM as a reply to Max max.
Hi,

can you please send me a German version of your actual CV and specify your level of German (spoken and written) at daolwin at hotmail.com.
And are you willing to relocate? If yes, how far and if no, in which area are you looking for a job?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/9/08 2:26 PM as a reply to Max max.
>>can you please send me a German version of your actual CV and specify your level of German (spoken and written) at daolwin at hotmail.com.>>

thanks for reply, i will send the CV in the evening from home.

>>And are you willing to relocate? If yes, how far and if no, in which area are you looking for a job?>>

Ya im willing to relocate but as my wife is from north,she dosent want to go bayern(only possible if i cant find anything in other place).
But I wont go outside germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/10/08 1:37 AM as a reply to Max max.
I have sent the CV at ur email

thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/08 9:02 PM as a reply to Max max.
Thanks god i got it, with money that i didnt even expected :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott