Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Visa questions - on NE and BE

Toggle
Visa questions - on NE and BE
Answer
9/2/11 6:35 PM
Hi,
I have been working in Germany for 5 years and 1 month and have paid taxes regularly.
Recently, I have applied for the NE visa and for that I came to know that I have to complete the Integration course.
I have all docs like 5 years rente, Tax clearance, and Deutsch certificate B1 für Zuwanderer which is from Migration office Frankfurt.

I am in the porcess to studying my Orientation course and might get the certificate by Nov 15th this year as it takes 5-6 weeks from Frankfurt to send the certificate.

@ Here is my doubt: -
My current BE visa ends on 28th Oct 2011.
I have already applied for NE visa.
If I do not have my Orientation zertifikat by 28th Oct, then I am not eligible for NE visa.
So, can I ask them to extend my current BE visa for some time and once I get the required certificate, can I ask for NE visa ?
I heard from someone that one cannot apply for BE visa if he/she has applied already for NE visa. Is it true ?

Under such circustances I am tensed because if I am not eligible by 28th Oct for NE visa, will they cancell my complete resident permit.

Thank you
Sharma
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa questions - on NE and BE
Answer
9/3/11 12:40 PM as a reply to Ravi Sharma.
any idea guys ?

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/3/11 8:56 PM as a reply to Ravi Sharma.
Your residence permit will not be cancelled as long as you can show that you are employed. Your NE application will be on hold until you fulfill all the requirements. Iam wondering why they insist on you having to pass the orientation course? Are you working a fill time job?

Most of the orientation courses take part during day time and if that collides with your job, then you can convince the ABH that it is impossible for you to take part in such a course. After living 5 years in Germany you should be able to demonstrate what they require in the orientation course. These courses are usually meant for non-working people who just arrived to Germany. In addition, if you can demonstrate sufficient German language knowledge and can support that by bringing a written statement from your employer, then IMHO there is no need also for language course.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/3/11 9:20 PM as a reply to Ravi Sharma.
thanks for your opinion.
I have a permanent job in Germany and i will as suual submit my last 6 months pay slips when I go to them for my extension of visa.
However, they have mailed me specifically stating that for NE integration course is a must in which Orientation certificate is also a part.
I can surely demonstrate my Germal skills to them while speaking, but I guess they insist to have Orientation certificate for NE. Infact I learnt that now for even DG visa, they require the same Orientation certificates which is bit strange.

But if they extend visa if I have a permanent job, then it is no more a problem for me in this case and later I can have the NE.

I hope they will extend my BE visa in this case.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/11 2:53 PM as a reply to Ravi Sharma.
Probably, they will give you a temporary permit until you get the NE. In any case, you should not worry about this situation!
Good luck...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18